Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh Chanel!


Me and the Hubs after dinner at the MGM Grand Hotel. And in my brand new, first ever Hermes scarf!



I recently took a little vacation to Las Vegas! While my husband and friends go to gamble, I go to shop! This time we stayed at the Bellagio which is home to some fabulous stores like Chanel, Hermes, Prada, Gucci, etc... Being a lover of all things Chanel, I was in heaven! Since booking the trip back in January I have been saving to be able to buy some wonderful things at my second home!

I was also thrilled when I walked in and saw that Stephanie was still working there. She has been the wonderful lady that has assisted me there in the past. And this time she was just as wonderful and went that extra mile to fulfill all my wishes I had (well minus the more $$ for more things! lol). I went there knowing I wanted to get a tan/beige colored purse and then a few little things. After narrowing my bag options down to 4, I was stuck. She was able to guide me down to 2. After that I had to step away and look at other things and weigh my bag options. The problem was that both bags had gold hardware and I just couldn't do the gold. Well she snuck away and discovered that the 1 bag actually came in silver! However there was only 1 left in the entire country! After making a quick phone call she came back to tell me that the other store did have it and it was just put on display so it was in perfect condition! Well that was my sign!!!! I bought it and it was shipped to my home from the store in Florida. It actually arrived at my house before I returned home!

And I did leave the Vegas store with new sunglasses, and a great little cocktail ring! I needed to show it all in my picture!

XO Kate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! Lucky you! I am so envious!! What an amazing bag!!
I have never been in Vegas and it must be so awesome!!
XX