Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary my Love!

(sorry couldn't figure out how to rotate!)


While this post is for my husband I want to share my love with everyone!



Happy Anniversary to my Love. My love of 9 years and husband of 6. Thank you for my 2 babies. They continue to test us everyday! But we both know how blessed we are to finally have them in our lives.
I knew you were in for the long haul after only 6 months you agreed to adopt pumpkin with me! Now we have 2 cats...and I know how much you love me for that!(pause while you roll your eyes and yell at fudge for eating my flowers! lmao!)


The boys and I are truly grateful for the hard work and dedication you have to provide a stable and comfortable life and home for us.


And while everyday will always be a 'work in progress', it is the best job that God could have blessed me with.



Lots of Love


Your Wife xoxo

No comments: