Monday, August 3, 2009

These boots were made for walking...



I received a couple of new pairs of shoes this past weekend! Oh how it feels like Christmas year round! The first were a great pair of nude lace up booties. They were perfect for an outdoor dinner party we attended. I wore them with a black and white, waist high skirt and it couldn't have looked better! I love how these are the latest trend to come around yet in a nude color they aren't extremely shocking. Plus the best thing about any nude color shoe is they make your legs look supermodel long! These will take you well into fall not only for the color but the style covers your foot more than a sandal.

The next shoe or boot I should say I just received today is a gray slouch boot. I immediately put them on and wore them with some jean shorts. I just love a flat boot since I can still be stylish yet do twice as much walking and running around than I can in my heels. Although I am limited in the summer time in wearing them, they will be well worn come fall and winter! Yes, this will ease my anxiety for the approaching seasons here in Pittsburgh...brrrrr.

Lace up shoes are by daniblack and boots are steve madden both from zappos.com

No comments: