Sunday, August 2, 2009

A quick makeup tip!


Being a makeup artist I have a Dior bag full of tips and secrets! This is a new one I created while trying to minimize my routine for both the summer and for my increasingly active boys! Now while I envy the ladies that can really go through their day with maybe just some gloss, I however, was never able to do that. I mean, hello, I put on gloss to take a shower! (just kidding!)
One of my favorite foundations is by Makeup Forever. Well a few of my favorite foundations are by them! But I really don't need that kind of coverage if I'm going to be spending my day around the house or outside. So to lighten it up but still get some coverage and spf while I'm at it I mix a little bit of the foundation with my daily facial moisturizer. I then just rub it on as if I'm just applying my moisturizer making sure it's even. This also makes my foundation supply last longer! A great bonus when trying to be as savvy as possible!
Hope you'll find this tip useful for the rest of summer and maybe longer!

1 comment:

Stayzz said...

great tips, and thankfully I don't have to wear foundation. maybe you should do a double blog and blog on Tumblr too, it syncs up with your twitter so people know you just posted. heres mine.
http://stayzz.tumblr.com