Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let's get this color started!

With all this drab weather and mountains of snow hanging around here in Pittsburgh I needed a little color in my life! Well on my eyes anyway!
Eyeshadow is always fun to experiment with, especially with the thousand of colors out there! I wanted to share an easy, beginner way to add some fun color to your eyes.




First apply a light neutral shade all over lid and brow bone like MAC Shroom.
Next apply Aquadisiac all over lid, inner corner and then with #266 angle brush, sweep the same color through the bottom lash line.
I then swept MAC eyeshadow in bronze on the outer corner to contour the eye.
Apply your black or black-brown eyeliner on the outer lashline and through the bottom waterline.
Finish off with 2 coats of a great mascara and just feel your mood lift!

XO Kate

No comments: