Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting Carrie Underwood's bridal look


After much research and shopping, I am so excited to be able to show you how to get Carrie Underwood's bridal look! These are the same colors and products used by Carrie's makeup artist for her wedding day! I am using my Airbrushing Beauty eyeshadow brushes to create the look!
The brushes are available on ebay, but you can also message me for them directly.

I just absolutely loved her look and I personally wish more brides would take on the heavier eye! It looks so romantic and perfect for a bride!

Enjoy the video and let me know what other celebrity looks you would like to learn!

XO Kate :)

2 comments:

Kate H.(www.sprinkletherapy.blogspot.com) said...

Hi there! I'm Kate(also :) ) and I'm your newest subbie on YT (glamorousgal09). I love this look that carrie underwood wore and I'm actually going to use it in my sister's wedding :) Thanks for sharing!

Kate Marshall said...

Awesome! Let me know if you have any other questions about the look or if I can help with anything else! I researched this look extensively! Also being a makeup artist I've done MANY brides and bridal parties!
Kate