Sunday, July 25, 2010

AlannaK Caftan Collection!

As an artist, I find myself drawn to wearing many hats to fulfill my creative tank!
I have started designing and sewing my favorite piece of clothing in the world...a caftan!
It is the most comfortable, versatile, and chicest garment ever created! I've taken to sew them mostly by hand using the same couture sewing methods as Chanel and Valentino!

These are just my first two that I have designed and made myself. They are both made out of silk de chine. Which is a fabulous, lightweight, luxurious fabric. The style of this makes it great for these hot and humid Pittsburgh summer days. When you catch a breeze it almost feels like your wearing nothing at all!

Also the best part of a caftan is that it looks amazing on everyone! No matter your height, weight or build!




Wear this length as a blouse with jeans, cover up to the pool, or a chic mini dress with pumps at night!





This shorter length is glamorous for night, perfect for the office, casual with a pair of shorts.

There are many more colors and designs in the works.

I will be doing coats for the fall and winter with lots of great designs! These will be available soon on my ebay store.

Want one now, or in a different color? Send a request to kate@airbrushingbeauty.com and I will hook you up!

XO Kate

1 comment:

hasanahtex said...

Dear :
It is our great pleasure to introduce ourselves in the most colorful world of batik designing. We are a batik, Hand bag, sandals and Garment manufacturer specialize in sarong for beachwear and mini skirt in hand painting, hand print, hand stamp and tie dye. We have been in this field since 1994 and since then we are trying to add new concepts of designs in batik industries in local as well as export market in order to fulfill customers' satisfaction. Mostly, our products are made of two kinds quality of 100% rayon fabrics, those are 80/ 60 rayon construction ( thicker than the second one) and 72/ 42 rayon construction. The reason of using rayon fabric is considered by the quality that is match for beachwear. They are light silky and can be sticky wrap to human body, providing the sensual look and feel. However, we can provide other material such as cotton and silk to meet your satisfaction.
http://hasanahtex.com