Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Basic everyday eye

This is my quick, basic everyday-school runs-working at home eye look! Some may question why I would even bother with makeup to sit in a car and never get out, then spend the day inside. Answer-because I'm sitting in a car, not going to get out, spending the day inside, not seeing anyone! I do it to keep myself feeling beautiful, feeling put together. I refuse to give up on myself just because I'm a mom who barely is seen! lol

I start with MAC eyeshadow in jest all over eyelid, brow and in through the corner to highlight. Then using a more dense tapered brush I apply a blend of MAC honesty and bronze through the outter crease and blending in, then rounding though the outer crease/corner and down along the lower lash line. Line the upper lash line with Chanel kohl crayon eyeliner in #62 ambre. Making sure to extend and wing the outer third. Curl lashes and apply Max Factor 2000 calorie extreme mascara in extreme blackout. To finish the face I like to use just a bronzer or shader for my cheeks then a nice easy pink lipgloss to pull it all together. Voila!

Super quick and easy!


XO Kate!

No comments: